E-LINK (RFID) EFFECTIVE / SPACE-SAVING
Modern technology without the need for more space!
MODERN TECHNOLOGY WITHOUT THE NEED FOR MORE SPACE
- Flexible delivery intervals thanks to prompt
placement of orders
- No additional space required
- Maximum optmisation of stocks and space
The E-Link transmission unit is attached directly to the shelf to save space. When the RFID label in the empty bin is held in front of the transmission unit, the record is read and transmitted to ENGEL and an order to fill a new bin is initiated at ENGEL. It is delivered with a new RFID label before the empty box is picked up at the customer´s premises.
The data is transmitted autonomously via the mobile phone network (GSM) or optionally via WLAN:
RFID (RADIO FREQUENCY IDENTIFICATION)
- RFID tag (chip) integrated in bin label
- Transmission of order via GSM or WLAN
- Non-contact, direct, digital transfer of data