C-PARTS MANAGEMENT MADE TO MEASURE
ENGEL offers you the support of a strong, experienced C-Parts supplier whose range of services far exceeds that of a traditional customer/supplier relationship. Our principles include treating customers as partners, providing professional support and pursuing a future-oriented approach.
Whether the job calls for the classic multi-bin KANBAN system, scanner solutions, innovative RFID solutions or complex IT connections, we master the ABC logistics and offer customised solutions for C-Parts management.
ENGEL SYSTEMS AT A GLANCE
TWO-/MULTI_BIN KANBAN SYSTEM WITH E-LINK/RFID SUPPORT
- The order is sent to ENGEL by holding the inserted bin label in front of the transmission unit
- ENGEL fills the new bins with goods and affixes new labels to them
- ENGEL delivers them to the shelf or to another location
TWO-/MULTI-BIN KANBAN SYSTEM WITH E-LINK/RFID SUPPORT
- The order process ends with the placement of the empty bins on the E-Mat
- The data read from the RFID label on the bin is automatically transferred to ENGEL
- ENGEL delivers new bins with goods and a label to the shelf or to another location
THE FLEXIBLE AND MOBILE TWO-/MULTI-BIN KANBAN SYSTEM
- The barcodes on the empty bins are read using the hand scanner
- The data is transmitted to ENGEL immediately
- ENGEL delivers new bins with goods to the shelf or to another location
OUR ONE-BIN SYSTEM
- Bins with two compartments stay with you permanently
- If the front compartment is empty, the goods can be shifted forward by removing the partition
- When the barcode on the box is scanned, the data is transmitted via the web portal
- ENGEL sends the goods to you, and you place them in the bins yourself
- Reduced capital commitment
- Simplified logistics processes
- Reduced personnel expenditure
- With a solution precisely tailored to your needs
What is Kanban?
The term Kanban derives from the Japanese and means "card" or "sign"
In 1947, Toyota developed the KANBAN system as a method for organising just-in-time production. The procedure is guided solely by the actual consumption of materials at the place of provision or consumption.
The reason why it was necessary to make changes to the production process is that productivity was relatively low compared to American competition at the time and inventories were costly to maintain.
KANBAN can be easily understood based on the eyample of the "milk run" or the "milkman principle", which guided the work of English milkmen even before the system was applied to industrial production.
Empty milk bottles at the front door are replaced by an equal number of full bottles in an established
Since these early days, the method has undergone constant improvement. "Pull" principles emerged with future-oriented overall concepts for logistics.
For 25 years, ENGEL has offered KANBAN systems as your C-Parts partner, and now more than ever they are tailored to your individual requirements!
MANY SATISFIED, LONG-TERM
KANBAN CUSTOMERS KNOW:
ENGEL KNOWS KANBAN!
Advantages for your company
With ENGEL you have an experienced and strong C-parts supplier on hand to provide support that extends far beyond the classic customer/supplier relationship. A partnership-based relationship, professional support and a future-oriented approach are our basic principles.
We have a perfect command of the logistic ABCs and provide tailor-made and requirement-driven solutions for the management of C-parts.
Whether it's a classic multiple container KANBAN system, scanner solutions, innovative RFID technology or complex EDP connections
C-parts - small, but expensive!
Effectively lower costs for procurement,
planning and logistics!
The procurement costs of C-parts are usually disproportionately high compared to the value of the goods. The needs assessment, ordering, storage, management, control and internal goods movement often produce 80% of the costs, only 20% is attributable to the material value.
You gain resources for your core business!
Your benefits - with Engel C-parts management
It's so easy to get off to a successful start in C-parts management with Engel
Of course, we are always on hand for our C-parts partners and always provide you with advice and assistance. This allows us to continuously optimise the system and connection in your company together with you and expand your success in the long term.